Friday, May 28, 2010

A Farm

My other half has officially declared us a farm! We have livestock now ( 6 pretty ugly chickens). The kids are in heaven and I can't wait for the eggs. Getting them was a chore, being that I have never touched a live chicken before. The gal that I got them from just threw me in there to help catch them and we had chickens flying everywhere! We finally caught my number and down the road we went. They seem to like their coop well enough, but we're going to have to make some adjustments as we go.
The girls have named them so they are here to stay. I'll post pictures later of our "lovely" ladies.

1 comment:

  1. We plan to come out to your "little farm" and meet those new "little ladies" and find out what your "little ones" have named them! Thank you for sharing! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete