Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yipee!

The other half didn't say no to the chicken idea!! I spoke with my friend and it sounds like it could be a great addition to our little acreage. We have acres of just land. A ton of our land is just yard and some garden. I do believe it is time to become a hobby farm. We've spent the past 6 years fixing up the house and now that it's all but done except for little details, I think I'm ready for the outside stuff. The kids are bigger and can help more with the big garden and even with chickens and when I told them, they seemed really excited. That is, until one of them gets pecked!

Well, I know what we are going to be doing today....... It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it's not bone cold, we are going to scope out where to put the coop.

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon~

    It sounds like you are on your way to starting your "hobby farm"...the kids will have fun making plans and helping with it!

    Hugs~
    Teri

    ReplyDelete