Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogger's Block!

Oh my, I have just been in la-la land lately.
We've just taken a quick weekend trip last weekend and have had rain, rain, and more rain! I've been trying to put up my garden, but I keep getting thwarted every time I head outside. On the upside, the kids have been having a heyday with all the earthworms that have appeared.
As far as my wonderful blog, it has been neglected and I apologize to it.
But I am back and full of things to do and to say. (sorta) And on a upbeat, the other half finished the new shed, so now it's time for me to get the old one outfitted for CHICKENS!! I'm stoked, but I may have to call in a few favors from some dear friends of mine, since I also think that the other half isn't as excited as I about our new found feathered friends..... He'll come around.
I'll keep all posted on the construction and have before pictures in a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see that you are back and posting!

    ReplyDelete