Thursday, April 1, 2010

I AM the peeping tom, hee hee

No, not really. But I am watching out my window for my neighbor to come back with his wood chips. I would like to see what they look like before I go and get some myself.
Oh, these last few days have been absolutely wonderful!! OH, he just got back it looks like great stuff, gotta go get some. Sorry, I can get very distracted, um......
The children have been outside and dirty for the past couple of days and the ring around my tub each night proves it. They have been sleeping great and the fighting and bickering is down to a dull roar. Hmm, I guess they had cabin fever too.
All things around here are blooming like crazy. We could actually have to mow this weekend, but it's supposed to rain. I'm going to get my compost going and get my seedlings in the ground soon. Just terrified that Mother Nature is going to play the ultimate April Fool's joke and give me a deep freeze the minute I do it.
Well, the wood is calling me and I should go apologize to my neighbor for stalking him. He's a biology prof at KU, I bet he gets it alot :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog :) Having 2 under two is hard (well actually my oldest is 2 1/2 does that count?? lol) but all the crazyness is worth it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ You sound like you have some busy days ahead of you! Don't you just love to see all the ideas that our neighbors have going on in their lawns and gardens? It is always fun to get new ideas! Easter blessings to you all! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete