Monday, March 29, 2010

Um, something must be wrong..the sun is shining!

Oh, I do apologize.... The trip to Nebraska and all my basketball(dreams down the can!) and then I had company the day after we got back and then confirmation and then my good friend having her first baby and cleaning house........ I think you get the picture. I feel exhausted.
I enjoyed the company, but between her 3 kids and my 4, I felt overrun. My life is now back in center and at peace. Well, at least a little left of center and teetering in the balance! But as they say "That's how I roll".
Not a lot of new news around the Hacienda. The garden shed/barn is almost complete, so the chickens are a step closer. The neighbor just got a new puppy, so the kids have been spending the evenings bugging him. My youngest tank figured out how to climb trees! I quietly awaiting the er run for that.
I know I said I would take and post pictures from Nebraska, but it really looked and felt like everywhere else. Cloudy and cold. So, we go to Lincoln in April, maybe I'll get lucky then.
But in the meantime, my shoots are growing and the sun is finally shining and this week is supposed to be WARM. I can hardly wait to get outside and in the dirt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ I am so glad that you are back home safe and sound...that you are getting back to your normal schedule...missed you!

    ReplyDelete