Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh, Can You Say.......

Slacker! I have so much to do, but yet, to no avail do I get anything done. It took me 3 hours yesterday to run into town to do 2 things. I have no idea where the time went and I can't even blame the kids because they weren't with me!

My ultimate excuse is that it is March Madness! I'm totally caught up in the moment. Once this is over I can get back to a normal, lackadsical way of life. Not caring about sports at all because basketball is over. Breathe.

Allright, enough about my freaky sports addiction an onto important stuff. I had the kids pick a subject to write about. The Bug wrote on St. Patty's day. My Pumpkinhead wrote on the Easter bunny. And my wonderful little Tank wanted to write on Elephants. Let me tell you they were doozies! It was actually a pretty good activity to do since one loves to tell the story and the other one loves to draw. I've been searching for other things to do until we leave for the farm. (We will be leaving at the crack of dawn because I need to be there by 8 for the game!!)
Oh, and through our local sustainability network, someone is giving away their llama! I put an e-mail to them and I'm next on the list. Uh, I haven't mentioned this one to the other half yet... I'll tell him when he's in a good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment