Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hectic Tuesdays!


This is what we do on Tuesday mornings. My Bug loves going to gymnastics and actually so do the rest of them. We get to work out a lot of energy all on the beams and bars and best of all the "pit"!
So, finally this evening I'm sitting down with a cuppa tea and for once some actual quiet to put some thoughts for the day down.
I really have enjoyed reading and peeking into all these lives that people care to share. It gives me hope that some of the things that I would like to do are possible. My time management needs some tweaking, but anything is possible.
I'm still playing around on my blog and hope it to evolve into something.... not quite sure of the word I'm looking for, but something. So please forgive some of the changing scenery as I settle into it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ It is nice that you have a bit of quiet time and are able to enjoy a cup of tea! You are doing great on your blog...it is fun to see all that you share! Hugs~ Teri

    ReplyDelete