Wednesday, March 17, 2010

24 hrs and counting....

Well, crunch time is upon me. We leave tomorrow for Nebraska, so that means I need to clean and pack. The days have been getting away from me and I'm not sure why. I blame daylight savings! I love it though that we're getting more light in the evenings.
My pumpkinhead is sick. The weather plays with her in the worst way. We've got the bubbles(runny nose), and the asthma crud. Yea Spring! I hope and dread it all at the same time.
The other half informed me yesterday that I had better tape my game so I can watch it when we get home since we WON'T be leaving early enough to get to the farm to watch it. He wants to get the roof on the shed before we leave. Hmmm, that was not in my plans at all. I guess he doesn't understand that there will be another game on Saturday, geesh does he not pay attention at all?
The girls have been running around the house this morning looking for a bit o' green to wear. They think that if they don't a leprechaun is going to find them and give them a pinch! Where they got that idea, I have no idea, but it's funny to see them scramble. Happy St. Pat's to all and have a wonderfully 'green' day.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and I sure hope that you get to watch that important basketball game! I hope your "little punkin" feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete