Monday, March 1, 2010

Bugger, it's Monday

Well, it's the beginning of a new week again. We got some things accomplished this weekend. We burned off one of the terraces that has laid dormant since we moved into the place 6 years ago. I have made some plans to turn it into the cutting garden. The other half was getting a start on our water feature aka mud pit. He's been trying to get the number of ponds just right and laid out where they all flow into the other. Even in winter still, the underground spring is flowing and backfilling what he has done.
The kids got some wonderful and much needed outside time. It all went well, until one of them slipped on ice and almost busted her nose! They keep asking me when we're going to get the chicken. By spring for sure! Apparently I have been going about the chores and helping around the house bit all wrong. All I had to say was I think it's time we became a "Farm" and all of a sudden, EVERYBODY wants to help. I received no whining, crying, or fights when it came to cleaning rooms and picking up the house. Hmmmm, I wonder how far this could take me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi~

    It sounds like you have all of the "little ones" getting their chores finished up without much complaining! Good Job!!

    Hugs~
    Teri

    ReplyDelete