Monday, March 8, 2010





Well, here are some pictures from my porch, were I spend a lot of my time. I have just repainted it to the blue. I wanted something bright and cheery and boy did I get it.
I have a few seedlings emerging from my little greenhouse! I have to find the list because I forgot where I put what.
We had another great weekend outdoors. Sunny and warm = fun for all. The girls have discovered that they enjoy playing soccer, so I guess, I might be coaching again! The youngest just likes to follow me around and look for snails and acorns.
My neighbor let me borrow his wife's sewing machine, sooooo I need to dig out some of the patterns I had bought a long time ago and see what I can do. I haven't a clue to what I am doing, but I'll figure it out. I was teasing him and told him I'd make him a shirt! Hmmmm, I hope one of his arms is longer than the other !!

1 comment:

  1. Your porch looks really nice...it is so bright and cheery looking!

    ReplyDelete