Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I was trying very hard to get a zillion things done yesterday before the rain came, and I was not successful. I was trying to finish mowing the yard, putting in garden and helping the girls paint the new shed. Not to mention, my youngest sounded like a seal in Frisco Bay! His allergies came something fierce and that just prompted a horrible asthma attack.
It's hard to concentrate when you're 3 year old can't breathe.
I did not know that two little girls could go through a gallon of paint so fast and actually get quite a bit on where they were supposed to!
Well, tonight we get to go to a fundraiser for our local homeless shelter. The neighbor's that I stalk, invited us.(They must not be too weirded out :-) I'll let you know how it goes. Then on Sat, we have a barbecue to go to. Whew, Sunday is our day of rest, maybe, depends on how much gets done on Sat. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ I sure hope everyone is feeling better! I also want to tell you...you sure missed a good "chicken auction"...it sure was a first for us! Very, very interesting! Your "little ones" would have loved it. I am sure that you would have come home with some darling little chicks...plus all kinds of other baby animals. Hugs to you! Teri

    ReplyDelete